Best Toaster Oven Reviews in 2020 – The Top 4 Contenders for Best Toaster Oven on the Market Today
One of the most important things you can do today is to make sure any money you spend – especially the amount you’ll be investing in the best toaster oven – is invested wisely. We are living in some of the rockiest and turbulent economic times, and when you combine that with the incredible range of products and innovations you’ll find on the marketplace today, you’ll find the choice anything other than an easy decision.
With that being said, there are always a handful of different options that separate themselves from the rest of the pack, so to speak, and we’ve collected four of the very best toaster oven options for your consideration below. A number of different factors played a role in the decision to list them here – everything from a range of features and history of high quality to the sheer volume of positive toaster oven reviews. Hopefully, this list makes your decision that much easier!
- Element IQ delivers the right power
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11
- Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼
- Weight: 22lbs
When it comes to overall toaster oven reviews, you would be hard-pressed to find any other product on the marketplace that has the same kind of glowing fan base as this toaster oven from Breville. Easily one of the best toaster oven solutions on the market, this 1800watt toaster oven makes quick and easy work of just about anything you could imagine cooking or heating in it – and even some you probably cannot imagine.
Designed as a high-end option without breaking the balance sheet or your bank account, the Breville has completely nonstick cooking and heating surface powered by 5 – yes, 5 – quartz heating elements. This makes everything from a simple defrost to a cooked meal happen in record time, as well as cutting cleanup and maintenance time dramatically. If you’re ever had the pleasure of scraping off burnt foodstuff from the surface of an oven before, you’ll soon see why the Breville is rated as one of the best toaster oven products available for sale.
- 1800 Watts to toast, bagel, bake and broil
- Product size: 20 x 17 x 12 inches
- Weight: 16.25 pounds
- Full-size interior holds 11-inch pizza and 6 slices of toast
- Stainless steel front with rubberized easy grip dials, cool-touch handle, and a front removable tray
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- Always even shade control monitors the temperature and adjusts timing to consistently toast to the shade selected every time
- Convenient auto side-out rack for hands-free loading and easy removal of cooked foods and automatic shutoff safety feature
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Almost as capable as the Breville described above for much less than half the price tag, this toaster oven from Cuisinart is also one of the most well-received products from a lot of toaster oven reviews. Not as flashy or as fancy as the Breville or some of the other options on this list, the Cuisinart is built to be much more straightforward and simple. A 1800watt powered machine as well, you’ll find that this oven gives you all the room – and power – in the world to heat and cook an 11in pizza. If you’re looking for a family-friendly oven, you’ve found it right here.
While the stainless steel construction (inside and out) makes for a retro, almost faux chrome look, it does make cleaning a bit of a hassle. This is to be expected when you have a toaster oven though (unless it’s the Breville) and shouldn’t be too big of a problem.
PRODUCT’s FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12″ pizzas, two 9″x13″ casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan, and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on a small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with a rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on the front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on the front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with an audible tone and automatic shutoff
While you might recognize the Hamilton Beach from blenders and frozen drink makers, they’ve been stepping up their game across the board when it comes to other small kitchen appliances – and their toaster oven is nothing to ignore.
And while the other offerings on this list could hardly be accused of being small or economy-sized, the Hamilton Beach takes being big to a whole new level. Built for larger families that need the power and ability of a full-sized toaster oven, the Hamilton Beach is big enough to accommodate TWO 12in pizzas or a full 5-pound chicken in the rotisserie setting. This is a serious machine for serious home cooks, and if you’re looking for something you’ll only put on the counter when you’re using it and then send it back to storage you’ll want to think again about investing in this solution.
The major reason the Hamilton Beach has made it to this best toaster oven list is simply that, even though it is easily the biggest of the bunch, it is so energy efficient that you would be certain you’re using a much, much smaller machine. The energy savings are incredible, with reports of even 49% less energy than more typical and conventional sized models. If you’re serious about saving money – and who isn’t these days? – you cannot afford to look at another solution.
- Large-capacity 1200-watt 4-slice toaster oven
- Bake, broil, bagel, toast, and keep-warm functions
- Adjustable temperature up to 450 degrees F
- 30-minute timer; slide-out crumb tray; baking pan included
- Measures approximately 10 by 8.5 by 16 inches
Too often Black & Decker is made the brunt of jokes, but when you see the toaster oven they have on our best toaster oven list you’ll do anything but laugh.
Attractively designed in a modern kind of look, if you’re looking for raw power you’ll have to look elsewhere. This particular toaster oven is the least powerful of the bunch on the list (coming in only at 1200watts), but it’s still more than capable of getting the job done. Sure, it’s a bit smaller than the others on the list, but that hasn’t stopped a flood of toaster oven reviews from hitting the marketplace talking about how incredible this machine is.
Low and sleek, you’ll find that there is only room enough for a single food item to be cooked in the Black & Decker at a time – but if you’re single or have a small family that doesn’t have an incredible need for a full-blown toaster oven solution, this can fit the bill and not take up too much counter space at the same time.
Choosing the right toaster oven is mission-critical, especially for the money you’re going to spend and the utility you’re going to expect. But the four options listed above are some of the best products money can buy, and researching each and every one of them will no doubt give you the kind of versatility and capability you’re looking for. Best of luck!
Please go through the zaatarnw shop for reviews of the product to gain more insight into the product. You can also buy this Best Gas Rang or Dual Fuel Range directly from the official product website.
View more Toaster Ovens on Amazon.com, the best choice for you.